The Body Imaging section of Huron Valley Radiology is looking for abdominal imaging fellowship-trained radiologists to fill full time, hybrid (part in hospital, part at home), partnership track positions within our growing division.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide advanced body imaging services including abdominopelvic and non-cardiac chest CT and MRI and abdominopelvic US
- Provide general radiology services including plain film interpretation and fluoroscopy
- Ability and willingness to perform basic procedures (paracenteses, thoracenteses, thyroid, biopsies, and arthrograms) is required; available positions also offer the opportunity to perform more advanced percutaneous biopsy and drainage procedures
- Participation in tumor boards and subspecialty conferences
- Radiology Fellowship in abdominal or body Imaging
- Ability to obtain a medical license in the State of Michigan
Excellent benefit package with competitive salary, health, dental, disability, life, plus a generous retirement plan. Mentorship program for both clinical and business guidance.
For over six decades, Huron Valley Radiology (HVR) has provided our patients, leading hospitals and networks of care, with a full range of diagnostic imaging and image-guided interventional procedures. We are a physician-owned company that maintains staff radiologists in-house at seven hospitals in Southeast Michigan and provides quality subspecialized service to several additional Michigan hospitals, outpatient offices and centers that provide diagnostic imaging. HVR delivers radiological services across a wide range of care settings, from the radiology departments at large, medical school-affiliated teaching hospitals to rural community hospitals, large and small private office practices, outpatient imaging centers and remote emergency departments and urgent care centers. Our diverse experience provides us with a comprehensive understanding of the unique challenges facing hospitals and office practices at every level and size, as well as the expertise to effectively address those challenges.