Advanced Imaging Alliance – X-Ray Consultants (XRC) Division is actively recruiting board-certified General Radiologists to support our new business growth and opportunities.The physicians at XRC are committed to excellence in diagnostic radiology. In addition to our clinical expertise, we make ourselves available 24/7 at area hospitals to provide the timeliest, service-oriented diagnostic work in the region.
POSITION DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General radiologist position.
- Fellowship training is preferred, especially neuroradiology or body imaging, but not required.
- Proficient in interpretation of routine radiography, CT, US, NM, and MRI.
- Ability to perform light fluoroscopically-guided procedures such as arthrography and myelography.
- Skillset and interest in breast imaging participation are certainly welcomed.
- On-site and/or remote work capability negotiable.
- Board-certified radiologist
- Ability to obtain a medical license in the State of Indiana
Partnership track. Excellent benefit package with competitive salary, health, dental, disability, life, plus a generous retirement plan.
Serving the Michiana community for nearly 60 years, all of our radiologists are board certified, and many have received specialized training in subspecialty fields and on specific modalities. In addition, all are dedicated to serving patients and physicians with the most accurate diagnosis in a timely fashion.
Located in South Bend, Indiana, home to the Notre Dame Fighting Irish, XRC is the perfect private practice for you if you are looking for a wonderful place to work and live.